Tuesday 18 February 2014

PLACES IN TOWN AND DIRECTIONS

Hello pupils of 5th level!

You can practice vocabulary about places in town and prepositions with these games. You can listen and follow directions in a map, too.

Click on GAME 1 / GAME 2 or GAME 3 to open the games.

Remember to click on "NEXT" and you will do all the activities. If you click on "CHECK" you can see your score.

Tell me in a comment your scores and / or if you like the games, if they are very difficult...





GAME 1






GAME 2







 GAME 3



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, but click on "Reply" and tell us your name. Who are you, anonymous?
      Dolors

      Delete
  2. Hello, I'm Sebas. I like games one and two

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello we are Óscar and Xavier.
    Óscar:my favorite sport is boxing and my favorite food is pizza.
    Xavier:my favourite videogame is pokèmon omega ruby and alpha saphire.

    ReplyDelete