Tuesday 4 October 2011

Comparatives and superlatives

Hello, pupils of 6th level!

Let’s review how to use the comparative and the superlative form.

                         Here there are three websites with
                         different activities.

                         Click on one box and you will go to
                         another web page.

                                            Do the exercises and submit them.

                                            You can try several times.



WEBSITE 1        WEBSITE 2      WEBSITE 3
    
Tell me in a comment your results.

Ex. I made the activity ......... times and at last my mark was ............


16 comments:

  1. Website 1: I made the the activity one time and at last my mark was nine.

    Website 2: I made the activity one time and at last my mark was ten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the website 1 my puntuation is 8,in the website 2 my puntuation is 10 and in the website 3 my puntuation is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove this games you have more?
    the website 1 my puntuation is 9.
    the website 2 is 10.
    and de website 3 is 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love this games.
    In the website 1 my puntuation is 9.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Marc Feliu, it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I like this website.
    At the moment, my puntuation is 8.
    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,I like this website.
    At the moment,my puntuation is 10
    BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imade the activity one times at last my mark was nine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I made the second website and my puntuation is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carles Martínez22 October 2011 at 16:30

    Hello, I made the first website and my puntuation is 10!!
    Is very, very funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made the activity one times and at last my mark was nine.
    The activities are very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i made the second website one times and at last my mark was ten!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I made the tirth website one times and at last my mark was nine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I'm Clàudia.
    I made the first website one time and at last my mark was ten.It's very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Albert Pagan Barrera

    hello my puntuation webesite 1 is 9!!!
    is very,very funny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello I made de first and secon website and my mark on website one is ten an website two is nine. It's very, very, very funny

    ReplyDelete